Halbert Law Office
General Practice Attorney - Helena-West Helena
Halbert Law Office provides you with trusted and superior legal services, whether you're in Helena-West Helena, Brinkley, Forrest City, Wynne, Marianna, Clarendon, Marvell, or anywhere else in Phillips County, Lee County, Cross County, St. Francis County, Monroe County, Arkansas County, or Crittenden County.
In short, we're here for you in all of Eastern Arkansas and the Delta.
I work with you
When I agree to take your case, I agree to give it the personal time required to bring as good a result as is possible.
Being a sole practitioner requires that I do the work on your case. The work is not assigned to a first-year lawyer that works for the firm to “mill” cases.
With over 30 years of experience that comes with sufficient skills and resources to bring your matter to a successful conclusion — you will not be disappointed.
What it's like working with us
We're a small firm, so you have our individual attention. Because we want to meet your legal needs in the best possible manner.
- Start with scheduling a free consultation
- When we meet, we’ll discuss your legal needs and gather initial information.
- If we agree to work together, we’ll start your case.
- We’ll collect all the needed information and regularly communicate with you about the status of your case.
- The case will be resolved.
No matter how short or long that process is, we’re there for you.
Because this is all about setting things right and getting peace of mind.